Anyone attending PDC in October?
Bruce McGee
2008-08-06 21:47:03 UTC
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October? It would be
good to meet up with some Delphi people.

http://www.microsoftpdc.com/
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software
John Kaster (CodeGear)
2008-08-06 21:58:02 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October?
Yes. I'll be there.
--
John Kaster http://blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: http://dn.codegear.com
Got source? http://cc.codegear.com
Bruce McGee
2008-08-06 23:31:44 UTC
Post by John Kaster (CodeGear)
Yes. I'll be there.
Then they'll almost certainly be serving root beer. Sweet!
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software
John Kaster (CodeGear)
2008-08-07 03:29:18 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Then they'll almost certainly be serving root beer. Sweet!
LOL. Maybe I can bring a 6-pack down or we can find a local vendor that
has Henry's.
Nick Hodges (Embarcadero)
2008-08-06 22:18:45 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October? It would be
good to meet up with some Delphi people.
http://www.microsoftpdc.com/
We will have a booth there.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
Bruce McGee
2008-08-06 23:31:45 UTC
Post by Nick Hodges (Embarcadero)
We will have a booth there.
Looking forward to seeing it.
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software
Bob
2008-08-07 01:08:26 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October? It would
be good to meet up with some Delphi people.
http://www.microsoftpdc.com/
We will have a booth there.
Glad to know you'll be there. I will have to stop by and say Hi.

Mr. G
2008-08-06 23:45:49 UTC
I'll see if I can get a free pass from one of the sponsors
Bob
2008-08-07 01:07:57 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October? It would be
good to meet up with some Delphi people.
http://www.microsoftpdc.com/
I am gonna try - If I can get mgmt to pay, I'll be there!

Mike Orriss
2008-08-07 05:52:13 UTC
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October? It would be
good to meet up with some Delphi people.
http://www.microsoftpdc.com/
RemObjects have a booth, so marc, Carlo and I will be there.

Time for us to have a steak together - its been a long while :)
Mike
marc hoffman
2008-08-07 07:33:52 UTC
Mike,
Post by Mike Orriss
RemObjects have a booth, so marc, Carlo and I will be there.
Time for us to have a steak together - its been a long while :)
yeah, and we had WAY to few steaks in San Francisco ;)
--
marc hoffman

RemObjects Software
The Infrastructure Company
http://www.remobjects.com
Bruce McGee
2008-08-07 14:10:42 UTC
Post by Mike Orriss
Time for us to have a steak together - its been a long while :)
Yes it is.
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software
Kevin Frevert
2008-08-07 12:37:37 UTC
I'll be there.
Julian M Bucknall [Developer Express]
2008-08-07 16:25:40 UTC
Bruce
Post by Bruce McGee
Is anyone here going to Microsoft's PDC in LA in October?
DevExpress will be there in spades, as you can see by looking at the
front page of the PDC site. Still deciding what our big night out is
going to be...

--
Cheers, Julian

Julian M Bucknall
CTO, Developer Express, www.devexpress.com
***@devexpress.com

Personal blog at http://www.boyet.com
Company blog at http://community.devexpress.com/blogs/ctodx
Author of "Tomes of Delphi: Algorithms and Data Structures"
Read my articles in PCPlus every month