What online survey tool does Borland use?
Ingvar Nilsen
2003-10-22 12:10:59 UTC
Borland uses or used a very nice online survey tool, but I have lost the
link to it. It comes with a nice, free editor, you pay for the use.

Does anyone know?
Ingvar Nilsen
Tony Caduto
2003-10-22 13:31:19 UTC
Why don't you check out PHPesp at sourceforge, it's excellent and free with
a BSD license.
Sorry, SF is down and I could not remember the link. When it's working
again, do a search on PHPesp.
Ingvar Nilsen
Tony Caduto
2003-10-22 13:59:08 UTC
Not sure what service they provide above surveys.
You can host PHPesp yourself, it has a complete and easy to use survey
designer and built in reporting, and the ability to export survey results to
a CSV file.

If you want I will set it all up on my server(takes about 15 minutes) and
you can pay me instead of this other company :-)

Tony
Post by Tony Caduto
Why don't you check out PHPesp at sourceforge, it's excellent and
free with a BSD license. Sorry, SF is down and I could not remember
the link. When it's working again, do a search on PHPesp.
Absolutely interesting, but in this case we are also interested in the
service that this company provides, including the tool itself!
Ingvar Nilsen
Ingvar Nilsen
2003-10-22 20:02:12 UTC
Post by Tony Caduto
If you want I will set it all up on my server(takes about 15 minutes)
and you can pay me instead of this other company :-)
Don't be to optimistic, maybe you'll regret this offer <g>
Anyhow, thanks a lot for the suggestion, I will definitely have a look
at it!
Ingvar Nilsen
Ingvar Nilsen
Ingvar Nilsen
Tony Caduto
2003-10-22 14:01:05 UTC
Here is the link to PHPesp (Easy Survey Package)

http://phpesp.sourceforge.net/

Highly recomended :-)
Doug Samuel
2003-10-22 14:13:22 UTC
Post by Ingvar Nilsen
Borland uses or used a very nice online survey tool, but I have lost the
link to it. It comes with a nice, free editor, you pay for the use.
Does anyone know?
Borland has used infopoll in the past. The site works as you described.

http://www.infopoll.com/

Hope this helps.

Doug
Craig Stuntz [TeamB]
2003-10-22 14:22:34 UTC
Post by Ingvar Nilsen
Borland uses or used a very nice online survey tool, but I have lost
the link to it. It comes with a nice, free editor, you pay for the
use.
Does anyone know?
http://infopoll.net/
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase Performance Monitor -- Analyze and control your IB7
server: http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPerformanceMonitor
Ingvar Nilsen
2003-10-22 20:00:09 UTC
Post by Craig Stuntz [TeamB]
Post by Ingvar Nilsen
Does anyone know?
http://infopoll.net/
Thanks to Dough and Craig,
yes - this was the one I was looking for!
Ingvar Nilsen
Tony Caduto
2003-10-22 19:58:34 UTC
I forgot to mention PHPesp has a built in survey editor also, it really is a
impressive package.

it comes with a nice, free editor, you pay for the use.

Like I said, I can setup up PHPesp for you and you can pay me for the use of
a designer account :-)

Tony
Ingvar Nilsen
2003-10-22 20:04:28 UTC
Post by Tony Caduto
I forgot to mention PHPesp has a built in survey editor also, it
really is a impressive package.
No, actually you did mention it <g>
Ingvar Nilsen
Craig Stuntz [TeamB]
2003-10-22 20:45:18 UTC
Post by Ingvar Nilsen
No, actually you did mention it <g>
...and mention, and mention, and...

-Craig
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase in Multi-tier World -- Use multiple RDMs, IB features in
your appserver: http://delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195
s***@esurv.org
2012-10-23 13:45:50 UTC
I think that http://eSurv.org also uses this tool as they do not charge and offer an unlimited service. The say that service supplied by research institutions.